Thank you for donating your time to volunteer for Winter Ball 2018. If you have not yet done so, please fill out the volunteer questionnaire to register yourself as a Winter Ball 2018 volunteer.
In What Ways Can I Volunteer?
Everyone has contacts, formal or informal, with small businesses or large corporations. If you are willing to contact a business to solicit sponsorship for Winter Ball 2018, please e-mail Kim. Kim will check to make sure we have not already reached out to that business and will send you all pertinent sponsorship forms.
Solicit or Donate Raffle and Auction Donations
A large component of Winter Ball are the donations by local and non-local businesses and by individuals that are bundled together to form our auction and raffle items.
If you have a personal donation, please fill out this questionnaire to donate your item.
Soliciting from Businesses:
If you have a business that you love and who you think would be willing to donate, print this packet to bring to the business. You or the business may send back the form via e-mail or mail as listed on the form OR you may fill out this donation form on behalf of the business.
- Airline miles or credit card points which can be redeemed for travel or hotel stays
- Golf outings
- Beauty/spa certificates
- Hotel stays in Boston, New York, Cape Cod, New Hampshire, Vermont, or Florida
- Wine tastings, wine packages or chef experiences
- Celebrity or athlete meet & greets during dinner or at the game
- A week or long weekend in your vacation home
- Gift cards to restaurants, luxury stores and clothing stores
- Tickets and backstage experiences
- Unique and priceless experiences such as movie premieres, film and television walk-on roles or just a chance to visit a set or location shoot
- Luxury Car rentals
- Luxury retail items: High-end jewelry or handbags, etc.
- Yacht or sailboat for a day
- Sports and film/television memorabilia
- Culinary experiences at sought-after restaurants or with acclaimed chefs
- Outdoor experiences: SUP, fishing charters, sailing lessons, kayak yoga, climbing adventures
- New electronics such as iPhones, headphones, etc.
assist on March 24th
In March, we will send sign ups for volunteers who wish to assist with set-up (9-12 on March 24th) or work a 30 minute shift during the event selling raffle tickets or assisting with end of night check out. If you wish to be on the contact list for these volunteer opportunities, please make sure you have indicated so in your volunteer questionnaire.