BUSINESS & DONOR OPPORTUNITIES
There are many ways that businesses and donors can support the GO WICKED GOLD initiative.
Go Wicked Gold Corporate Sponsorship Opportunity - $750
Corporate sponsor donations will go directly toward our fundraising efforts to raise money for pediatric cancer research programs and support South Shore families impacted by pediatric cancer. Corporate sponsors will receive:
- Logo inclusion on Falmouth Road Race t-shirts (worn by 25 runners and 20+ WGC cheerleaders and shared across social media)
- Recognition on the dedicated GO WICKED GOLD page on www.wickedgoodcause.org where we will be driving traffic to purchase gold gear throughout September
- Acknowledgement in the official GO WICKED GOLD press release
- Logo inclusion on GO WICKED GOLD posters to be displayed at all “Light Up the Night” luminary pick up locations and in local businesses across the South Shore
- Recognition on WGC social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WGC Newsletter)
- Inclusion on WGC preferred vendor list
‘Go Wicked Gold’ Sock Donors - $400
For a $400 contribution, you will help fund the purchase of 50 pairs of Go Wicked Gold socks to be donated to kids and families who may not be able to purchase them. Your support can be recognized on Wicked Good Cause social media.
‘Light Up the Night’ Neighborhood Sponsors - $300
For a $300 contribution, you will help fund approximately 200 luminary candles for a South Shore neighborhood with a family impacted by pediatric cancer, or a section of town (e.g. firehouse, town center, etc.) for the “Light Up the Night” event on September 9th. You will be recognized on signage in that area and acknowledged on Wicked Good Cause social media.
Go Wicked Gold Shopping Events & Special Offers
We are also looking to partner with local businesses to host GO WICKED GOLD shopping events and/or offer specials throughout the month of September where a portion of proceeds are donated to the GO WICKED GOLD fundraising effort. Wicked Good Cause will promote all GO WICKED GOLD shopping events on our social media platforms and through our newsletter.
In addition to the above, custom opportunities can be developed with Wicked Good Cause.
Spreading the Word
One of the primary initiatives of this campaign is to have as many people in the South Shore “Light Up the Night” on September 9th. Any businesses willing to post lawn signs (which can be purchased for $20), hang posters, distribute flyers or display luminary bag donation jars, would help us tremendously in spreading the word. Any business who participates will receive a sign in a luminary bag in town stating “X business supports a Wicked Good Cause”
To sign up for a sponsorship or coordinate a local shopping event, please contact Ryan and Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org